Digiknow mobile devices, on average, are used five hours per day? "Mobile Device" refers to handheld computers, tablets, and smartphones. These devices are full of business and personal information that is convenient to access at any time, but the devices are small and easy to steal or be misplaced. Unfortunately, security controls have not kept pace with the risks posed by mobile devices. On this page you will find tips and tools to help you secure your mobile device and mitigate the risks of loss of private data.
- 5 riskiest mobile apps Five types of apps CISOs never want to find on corporate mobile devices, with strategies for mitigating the risks they pose.
- 8 mobile security threats you should take seriously in 2021 Mobile malware and other pressing mobile security threats.
- Disposing of your Mobile Device: Thinking of upgrading to a new mobile phone or device? Maybe returning one that didn’t work out for you? It’s important to delete any personal information you stored on the device.
- How to Protect Yourself From SIM Swap Scams Don’t let your smartphone, its data and passwords get hijacked
- Mobile Device Security Don't let your smartphone, its data and passwords get hijacked
- Privacy and Mobile Device App: Mobile apps may gather information from your mobile device for legitimate purposes, but these tools may also put your privacy at risk. Protect your data by being smart with the apps you install and reviewing the permissions each app has.