Welcome to Cybersecurity Awareness Month!
Cybersecurity awareness refers to how much you know about Cybersecurity threats and being familiar with simple ways to guide your behavior in everyday personal or professional activities to protect your identity, secure the devices you use, and spot scams to reduce the chance of becoming a victim to bad actors.
Delaware Governor John Carney provides tips on how to stay cyber safe.
- news.delaware.gov - October Is Delaware Cybersecurity Awareness Month, September 25, 2023
View the Governor's Proclamation
- DTI.delaware.gov - October Is Delaware Cybersecurity Awareness Month, September 25, 2023
What is Cybersecurity Awareness Month?
This month is globally recognized as a time to introduce individuals to their responsibility for keeping personal and business-related information secure through ideas such as:
- General Cybersecurity awareness
- How to be cyber smart to protect yourselves at home and work
- Ways to detect scams
- Recognizing phishing attempts
- Options for cybersecurity careers
- Putting cybersecurity first
How can I get more involved and attend cyber-related events?
Events occur throughout the year that are geared towards adults and children, especially during the Cybersecurity Awareness Month in October! Find more on the Digiknow Events page.
Delaware Cybersecurity Awareness Month
It's Easy to Stay Safe Online
What if I have more questions not covered here?