The internet has become the most widely used method for keeping in touch with friends, finding homework help, reading the latest news, or simply just passing time.
In addition to offering millions of sites to visit and things to do, the Internet also provides many ways to get into trouble if not used properly. We have provided links to some websites that provide information on how to protect yourself while online.
- PROJECTCSGIRLS: National Nonprofit Dedicated to Closing the Tech Gender Gap
- Online Safety Basics
- Social Web Safety Tips for Teens
- Protecting Your Online Identity and Reputation
- Technology: 5 Ways to Reboot Yourself
- Connect Safely: Smart Socializing Starts Here
- B4U Copy: Know the Risks
- That's Not Cool