The internet has become the most widely used method for keeping in touch with friends, finding homework help, reading the latest news, or simply just passing time.
In addition to offering millions of sites to visit and things to do, the Internet also provides many ways to get into trouble if not used properly. We have provided links to some websites that provide information on how to protect yourself while online.
- Connect Safely: Smart Socializing Starts Here
- NSA Day of Cyber
- Online Safety Basics
- PROJECTCSGIRLS: National Nonprofit Dedicated to Closing the Tech Gender Gap
- Protecting Your Online Identity and Reputation
- Social Web Safety Tips for Teens
- Technology: 5 Ways to Reboot Yourself
- That's Not Cool