Elayne Starkey is the Chief Security Officer for the State of Delaware/Department of Technology and Information (DTI) and responsible for the enterprise-wide protection of information assets from high consequence events, including cyber and physical terrorism, and natural disasters. Elayne is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), chairs the Delaware Information Security Officer Team and is a member of the Governor’s Homeland Security Council. She has been a member of the Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) since its inception in 2003.
- Springing Into Fresh Cyber Security Opportunities
- Thank You Governor Markell!
- October 2016 - Oh what a month!
- 2016 Cyber Security Awareness Month
- 2016 Cyber Camp
- Digitally Awesome
- 2016 DigiGirlz
- Beware Its Tax Time
- It's Cool to be a Woman in IT
- Keeping Delaware Students Safe and Secure
- Delaware Hosts Top Cyber Sleuths for the 6th Year
- DigiKnow that Delaware's DigiGirlz are Phenomenal?
- Panda Pride
- Best of the Web 2014
- 99% of Eligible Delaware State Employees completed Cyber Security Training!
- Cyber Sleuths Descend On The University of Delaware For Summer Cyber Camp
- eBay Hack Attack
- The Tax Scam
- Data Privacy Day
- Social Engineering
- Safe Charity Giving Online
- Cyber Interns Honored
- Looking For Cyber Aces: Do You Have What It Takes?
- Summer Vacation Time - Some Spots Can Be Hotter Than others
- Cyber Camp 2013 - An Insider's View
- Two Factor Authentication - Just What Kind of Geek Speak Is This?